The Friday Five Vol. 3

Happy Friday! Whew, this week has flown by.  It wasn't particularly busy, but between choreographing and a project I was working on for Girl Scouts, I feel like I drained all of my creative juices.  Here are a few things that have me excited this weekend, though!
  1. Vineyard Vines x Palm Beach Lately.  I am completely obsessed with Palm Beach Lately - everything they touch is pure gold! I am dying to go stay at the Pineapple Pad, or their villa at The Colony Hotel.  In fact, the Colony Hotel in general just seems so dreamy, and I definitely have Florida on my mind!
    https://thecolonypalmbeach.com/
  2. Another reason to have Florida on my mind? John and Sherry of Young House Love are moving there!  I am so inspired by the risk they are taking and their commitment to living a lifestyle that really aligns with their value of simplicity! Plus, I obviously can't wait for them to get their hands on a brand new fixer-upper.
  3. One Kings Lane Open House at Bed Bath & Beyond - I am not a huge BBB fan most of the time, but an Instagram ad popped up for this One Kings Lane Open House and I am obsessed! The pieces are gorgeous, and the prices are really good.  Debating if we can work this or this ottoman into our living room.  Of course, then I also just wanted to see what else One Kings Lane has that I couldn't resist, and I found this sofa, which I think just confirms that I need to get to Florida stat.
    https://www.onekingslane.com/p/4527747-lydia-camelback-settee-palm-leaf.do
  4. Keep your eyes out for another Illustrator Spotlight coming next week - Megan Hess has a new Claris the Mouse book coming out in March, and I am counting the days! I can't wait to tell you more about her gorgeous illustrations.
    https://www.amazon.com/Claris-Bonjour-Riviera-Megan-Hess/dp/1760504939/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=claris+book&qid=1582917863&sr=8-3
  5. Can we talk about how well Amazon knows us? (Also, if it's not obvious, I am a marketer's dream.  I click on everything.)  I go back and forth with how comfortable I am with that, but some days it really feels worthwhile, like when it served me up a sponsored suggestions of The Office: A Day at Dunder Mifflin Elementary.  I can't deal.  We have been re-watching The Office for the thousandth time, and honestly it gets funnier and smarter each time.  Here is the description of the book: "Michael Scott is Line Leader at Dunder Mifflin Elementary! It's a very big job, but Michael is sure he can live up to the "World's Best Line Leader" title printed on his water bottle. There's just one problem--Michael doesn't know how to lead the line. Filled with colorful, detailed illustrations and brimming with Easter eggs and nods to iconic moments from the show, this hilarious reimagining features a pint-sized cast. The story will introduce The Office to a whole new generation and will teach them that everyone needs to ask for help sometimes. Even Line Leaders."  Unfortunately, it's not out until October, but even the cover just feels like a gift.  Tiny Dwight is giving me life on a Friday.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0316428388/ref=crt_ewc_img_dp_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

No comments